-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mosleyme

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Local to me, guy is asking $10,000. Plano, TX. 273 2bbl, automatic, AC, PS. PM me and I will send you the guy’s name and number. Low compression in three cylinders. Went to see this car at lunch two weeks ago. Body, pretty clean. No rust in the floor pans or trunk that I could see, no evidence of collision damage on the underside as well. Interior pretty clean. Weirdly the passenger side kick panel is crumbling but everything else looks pretty good. One little rust pop on passenger side quarter next to the tail light. Minor damage on front drivers side fender. Drivers side striker torn out and repaired poorly. Old repaint, maybe 20 years old. Repaint showing age and some cracking in a couple of spots; no telling what damage it may hide, but nothing huge. Engine is questionable. It has fuel and spark but won't run; shop that has it did not dig into it much further than that. Interior and trim is there, I did not see anything major that was missing.
More pictures:
1967 Barracuda Notchback For Sale

4D1B4369-D4F4-4A7A-8945-7BC162E2229E.jpeg
DF529141-F591-4EFA-89F4-1287F2F672D4.jpeg
D2298598-2AD3-4A04-A9E2-A429CA4842A6.jpeg

7CBCB586-02DB-4FD6-B275-E638B0563758.jpeg

Great collection of photos on the link. 150MPH speedo. Can you post the fender tag and some under hood/trunk photos. Thanks

Great collection of photos on the link. 150MPH speedo. Can you post the fender tag and some under hood/trunk photos. Thanks

There are about 80 pictures, including under hood and trunk. Also with floor mat lifted. There are pictures of trunk drops and the underside of the spare. I saw no evidence of rust. The fender tag and Certicard are there; though I don't have a good picture of them. I did not get a close up of the tag, but it is a GG1, 273 2bbl, PS, AC car. It has the trim below the doors and the beltline trim on top of the doors. Looks pretty original, I wouldn't doubt it and it wouldn't make a difference with this option set. If you want more info and seriously considering, then PM me and I will pass on the owners contact info and he can send you detail pictures of anything I missed.

Looks like someone robbed the rear windshield trim.:poke:

Maybe not. :rolleyes:

'67, they are lock strip with corner trim pieces, this is the way they are... it is same on the front. If you want actual stainless trim you have to take a set from a '68 or '69.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back