-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turner

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my restored/refurbished 67 barracuda, this car has no rust and hasnt been cobbled in anyway. The wiring, dash, interior, headliner, trunk, etc....is fantastic. The drivers door has a small crease where someone opened their door into it....was qouted $800 to fix and paint the hood white(i never loved the black hood). I have had this car for two years and simply not using it at all, maybe put 300 miles while driving uptown to my local cruise. A crate 318 purchased from mopar is in the car along with an auto on the column, ask any questions or i can take any pic needed.

Car is in lapeer Michigan zip 48446, and i would like $15,000 obo and im not making anything on this sale.

Originally a 273 car if it matters
2513.jpeg

For sale is my restored/refurbished 67 barracuda, this car has no rust and hasnt been cobbled in anyway. The wiring, dash, interior, headliner, trunk, etc....is fantastic. The drivers door has a small crease where someone opened their door into it....was qouted $800 to fix and paint the hood white(i never loved the black hood). I have had this car for two years and simply not using it at all, maybe put 300 miles while driving uptown to my local cruise. A crate 318 purchased from mopar is in the car along with an auto on the column, ask any questions or i can take any pic needed.

Car is in lapeer Michigan zip 48446, and i would like $15,000 obo and im not making anything on this sale.

Originally a 273 car if it matters
View attachment 1715545203
Underside is spotless and interior is near perfect
2528.jpeg
2536.jpeg

Yes, the car has always been rust free, all body gaps are even...odometer and title show 22,000 miles

$13,500.....

Last edited:
Heres a couple pics of the door, looks to me like the previous owner opened the door into a gas pumps concrete posts
20200630_165753.jpg
20200630_165713.jpg

I would be interested in trading for a fishing boat valued atleast $15k, and ill add cash for the right boat minimum 18'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back