-
Status
Not open for further replies.

crossy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
UPDATE- 5/5/23 A decent, split bench seat core was obtained and installed, better pics of bad floors added, Car lost ALL power, so not currently running.
UPDATE 4/27/23 PRICE INCLUDES a new pair of front floor pans and vintage hubcaps(these items cost me much more than i raised the price. updating pics soon.
I AM GOING TO GIVE AN HONEST DESCRIPTION OF THIS 1967 Dodge Dart 270, it’s NOT a GT or GTS or Swinger , but could be used as parts for any of those sport models. This would make a good looking race car, OR restomod, and almost everything that it really needs, you are going to modify anyway. ---Here is my assessment of what is good or bad for a DRIVER quality car. I will always show pics of worst areas.
DRIVETRAIN- it’s a 225 slant six that WAS running and quiet, blows smoke when warm, and has 129K. If you don’t want a leaning tower of power under your hood I have available a V8 'K' frame. OR your just purchasing this car for parts, The Auto trans is a 904 and still shifts OK. The rear diff is the small one and who cares if it is a sure grip or not. There are functional air shocks on the rear with separate lines. I do have a small block ‘k” frame here to fit this car. Car has ZERO brakes as it sits, and there are even pieces missing.
BODY, GLASS,FRAME= GOOD=ALL the non tinted glass is very clean except the windshield, all windows roll up and down nicely including the rear quarter windows. The doors close very nice and are NOT rotted across the bottom seam. The fenders, as well as the hood & doors are straight. There are no holes in the roof top or gutter after I removed the vinyl top. A new fuel tank has already been installed. The trim on this car is most unbelievable part, and many pieces of this trim cannot be bought. The entire front aluminum, grille, bezels, moldings are in great shape as well as the rear panel trim and the wheel opening moldings and hard to find rocker moldings. Both bumpers are very straight and excellent cores for re-chroming, and even have the bumperettes (bumper guards). All the vinyl top moldings are there and in good shape. The rear frame rails are solid . Driver and passenger floor pans need replacing bad, but the outer & inner rockers are solid, and the left front frame rail will need repairing/replacing. Trunk floor and extensions and drop downs are all usable.
BAD=As you can see the front fenders are rotted in the heels, but AMD and other cheaper companies make the heels. Deck lid(trunk) also straight, but some rot on underside lower lip. As you can see the tail lights and bezels are junk, but there are high quality repros available. The lower molding for the rear window, and ALL the windshield molding is missing( they are available aftermarket).
INTERIOR= Is BLACK like most of you want, and some pieces are usable for a driver quality car, except the seats and dash pad.. None of the gauges except the AMP gauge currently work, and you should know that the voltage limiter on the back of the cluster is the reason for that.
The price is $3500, and sorry, but I do not negotiate my prices. I can tow this up to 100 miles from here for a reasonable price, but only AFTER full payment. NOTE** I have available at extra cost to the buyer, a 318 magnum 100% complete w/72K miles, 360 magnum rebuildable core, magnum exhaust manifolds, magnum 4 barrel intake, V-8 'K' member, 14" 5x4.5 Rally wheels(bare). B&M floor shifter. I am throwing in the 5 channel graphic equalizer at no charge :) . NOTE** I am NOT selling anything off of this car. OR any of the AVAILABLE parts I have listed here-Possible trades up or down.NOTE** if you have a good ,used ,cheap left tail light lens I might be interested. Thanks for taking a look.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CONTACT=David- PLEASE READ THE WHOLE AD BEFORE YOU CALL ---I am NOT a business, but can assist with loading-.
LOCATION=Pennsville, NJ,08070.(Wilmington, Del.) Routes. 295,140,40,130,49 & 95(NJ Tpke.) all converge together here in Pennsville, so I am easy to find & get to.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Plymouth Mopar Abody A-body, swinger 273 318 340 360 valiant scamp duster demon htp hardtop coupe sedan resto mod pro touring race drag hobby car sport cheapest running 2 door mopar

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

DART, 67, 4-27-23 (1).jpg

DART, 67, 4-27-23 (9).jpg

DART, 67, 4-27-23 (2).jpg

DART, 67, 4-27-23 (4).jpg

DART, 67, 4-27-23 (13).jpg

DART, 67, 4-27-23 (14).jpg

I'm sure I am limited on pics, I tried to post many more then appears. I have
close ups of all BAD areas i mentioned