1967 Dart Gauge Cluster

-
I have found numerous 70 thru 76 Dart aftermarket gauge clusters.
You just found another. Sorry about my lame attempt at humor.

You can use that style cluster, but you have to change out the whole dash and wiring harness.

So it will fit in the existing hole in the dash? It is a race car and I am running all aftermarket auto meter gauges. I just want something I can punch 2 5/8's holes in and throw in the dash. I am rewiring the whole car from bumper to bumper. I was not sure of the dimensions of the redline piece

So it will fit in the existing hole in the dash? It is a race car and I am running all aftermarket auto meter gauges. I just want something I can punch 2 5/8's holes in and throw in the dash. I am rewiring the whole car from bumper to bumper. I was not sure of the dimensions of the redline piece

no it will not fit in a stock 67 dash. i believe yours is longer and narrower. i guess you could maby make it fit with enough cutting and fab work but i bet it would be easier to just build your own piece. its really not hard

Yea, just got off with redline............dimensions are all wrong. Back to the drawing board. I have some sheet metal bent and holes cut. I have to box the ends so there is no opening on the ends. tig weld it I guess to box it in. Anyone have any ideas?

-
Back