1967 Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you looking for? The tail panel part or the trim that goes around it?

I am looking for the pannel with GT on the right corner, not sure what the trim is or looks like?? I thought it was all one piece ? Do you have a pic?

I believe this is what you are looking for? The center is called a finish panel, there are four trim parts that surround it also, you really only need two of each as they interchange say upper right with lower left and vise verse....

Attachments

• IMGP2101.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMGP2102.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 136
Hey that looks like what I am looking for !! The one on top appears to be in the best shape?? When I bought my car it was missing this part, and the holes are welded up, and I would realy like to put it back. I also have a 69 Dart that I have fully restored and I found the 67 Convertible a month ago for my wife and been searching for other missing parts. Now the BIG question $$$ ???

Sorry, these are for my personally collection to be honest... I tend to hoard parts for my car. The theory is if I get in a wreck or something happens I always have a few spares. Sorry man.... there are more out there though..... Good Luck! Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back