Not open for further replies.

bryan Schaupp

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have re cored radiator for sale 383, 400 and Hemi -- 1968 4 speed no fittings for automatic transmission

Partial trade for good quality automatic aluminum radiator possibly

I am currently working on 67 barracuda but it was not and original 383 car. I am putting 383 with 727 in it.

Looks to be in very good shape (you be judge as I am not expert but looks decent) Bought this with other 68 parts

$800

Mora, MN

MVC-061S.JPG

MVC-062S.JPG

MVC-063S.JPG

Dear Dave,

I may have found an automatic radiator for my car. If so, I will not modify this one for an automatic. Let me know if you are will to go $***+ shipping

Best regards,

Bryan

{Edited by staff, please use the conversation feature to make offers, to do so click on the username of the member. This will create a pop up menu, then click on start a conversation.}

Dear Dave,

I may have found an automatic radiator for my car. If so, I will not modify this one for an automatic. Let me know if you are will to go $***+ shipping

Best regards,

Bryan

{Edited by staff, please use the conversation feature to make offers, to do so click on the username of the member. This will create a pop up menu, then click on start a conversation.}

Not sure what you are asking for it now, But the radiator need a lot of work, 2 dents on the top tank and the bottom take was change at one time and its wrong. It's going to need a lot of work. You can send me a PM let me know what you want for it.

Dear Dave,

I am unable to find your e-mail please let me know where on the site I can find or send me PM again - sorry

Dear Dave,

I am unable to find your e-mail please let me know where on the site I can find or send me PM again - sorry
Bryan, I put the instructions in your prior post... Here they are again, personal email addresses should only be exchanged in a conversation not on the general forum.

To create a conversation click on the username of the member. This will create a pop up menu, then click on start a conversation.

Bryan, I put the instructions in your prior post... Here they are again, personal email addresses should only be exchanged in a conversation not on the general forum.

To create a conversation click on the username of the member. This will create a pop up menu, then click on start a conversation.
Thanks, I was able to do this prior but am new to this site and learning the ropes. Lots of interesting/good information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back