1968 Barracuda convertible-looking for chrome and glass

-

barracuda345

Reaction score
I have a few questions.I am having my 1968 Barracuda convertible restored,are the front quarter glass and chrome specific to this car or would the hard tops work also?Where can I find great hood inserts,grill surround and chrome headlamp bezels.I do have new grill/inserts.Does anyone make new glass for this car.
Thanks

68 Barracuda.jpg

6.4.jpg

Side glass and rear quarter glass is unique to convertible. Windshield glass and vent window glass is the same as HT. Windshield gasket is different than HT. Look in the for sale ads on this site — there are several people who restore grills, headlight bezels, and hood inserts, and offer sets for sale from time to time. I will look up some of the sources I bought from and post them.

I bought a set of grills and bezels from "Partsmonsta" on this site. Very nice work. On another occasion I bought a set from "coolparts2go" Ebay store. These were also nice. Either source may or may not have something in stock at any particular time. There are only so many parts around. It is possible they could restore your parts, depending on condition.

-
Back