[FOR SALE] 1968 Dart 270 HT V-8 (318) Auto Column Shift, Cash Offers Considered

-
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Roller, 99% rust free. Family health issues force sale. I have $9k in the car not including my labor. New dutchman panel, new driver's door bushings and pins, both doors open and close perfectly. All side windows roll up and down properly. Keys match for doors and ignition, separate trunk key too. New gas pedal assy. new brake master cylinder, new rear side markers lights, and new column shift linkage and bushings, new primary hood latch. Rear diff is 8-3/4" with 3.31:1 open gear set with a new yoke, bearings repacked, all new gaskets. Have bench front seat and rear (seats need recovering) as well as some SS trim. Small BP 14"x7" vintage aluminum slots, new lug nuts, new rear tires. New gas pickup/sending unit. For $7.5k you also get newly machined 318 block, fresh crank, rods and fresh heads. Engine compartment wiring and rebuilder 904 trans included. I also have a 489 third member with 4.10:1 gear and Sure Grip, disk brake spindles and new disk front brakes with KH calipers. No back glass, door panels, headliner or back half wiring. Car needs front end rebuild, brakes/lines, fuel line etc. The car sells before I part out any of the items. Price negotiable on the car if I keep the motor, trans, third member, brakes etc. or you can get everything for $7500 cash. Sorry, I can't use your trade. Cash only.

68 Dart L Front.jpg

68 Dart R Front.jpg

68 Dart Rear.jpg

68 Dart Dash.jpg

68 Dart Engine Bay.jpg

68 Dart Floor Pan.jpg

68 Dart Trunk.jpg

-
Back