1968 Dart Wheel/Tire Fitment Question

-

capnswanny

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody knew whether the following wheel/tire combination will work on my stock setup 1968 dodge dart 270 (drum brake, sbp).
Wheel: AR VN69 Ansen Sprint 15x7, 4" backspace, 0 offset, 5x4 (101.6)
Tire: Cooper Cobra Radial GT, P215/65 R15 95T SL RWL

I've spent some hours searching this site for this wheel/application specifically, but came up short. The measurements I took look good, and I'm almost sure they will fit, but really want some input before I bust out the credit card. I'm new to Mopars, and after all the wrong parts I've accumulated going through the brakes, I'm a little gun shy :)

Thanks for your help!

I had a 72 dart with the wheels you're searching for. It had a 8 3/4 axle. Sbp with drums. When i corner hard they rub a little. I had 235/60r15 tires on it. With a little trimming i think it was ok. But it was so little i never took the time for it. Good luck!

I had a 72 dart with the wheels you're searching for. It had a 8 3/4 axle. Sbp with drums. When i corner hard they rub a little. I had 235/60r15 tires on it. With a little trimming i think it was ok. But it was so little i never took the time for it. Good luck!
Thank you very much!

-
Back