-

carguy47

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
car.2.jpg

1968 DODGE DART GT

LP23D8E VIN, original GT, bucket seat, factory V8 car from CA that came with a 273. Original drivetrain is missing.

Comes installed with a 1971 small block, 340 motor [2780930-340] with “X” heads, and a 904 trans; motor spins freely. Stamping on LH head looks like [G348P33110354]

Structurally, the car is very solid and rust-free, with a small rust spot in the trunk and on the LH lower fender (red circles). Clean AZ title. Comes with the GT rear finish panel, door panel and seat emblems. One of the doors must be from a later model since the door lock pull is in a different location. All moldings look original and in good shape.

Small bolt pattern CRAGAR chrome wheels, four-wheel drum brakes, 7.25 rear.

Many NEW parts to include: front shocks, carpet, bucket seat spacers, front arm rests, chrome arm rest bases, voltage regulator, ballast resistor, starter relay, horn relay, front grill turn signal lens/bulbs, gas tank grommet and trunk tank seal, trunk keyed assembly, hood to cowl seal, chrome door pulls, door lock pull and grommets and window cranks. Also included is a NEW, 3M factory approved white bumble bee stripe.

Many original parts. The car was used to race back in the 70s and the PO cut out the inner fender panels and core support, installed 1970 front fenders and grill. I have a replacement setup that was sandblasted, powder coated black on the bottom and primer sealer on the engine bay surface. Comes with RH/LH 1968 fenders, inner fender shields and a complete, very good condition grill setup with hood lock and support. Has the original hood currently. Comes with a center console and the brackets.

Also comes with the front and rear bumpers and powder coated bumper brackets. All glass is in the car. The car comes with mostly all of its original interior. I also have a heater/AC box that goes under the dash. Additionally, I was able to find the rear window defroster with motor, hoses and vent, and dash switch.

Some of the parts that are missing: distributor, cap and wires, carb, coil, pulleys, alternator brackets, antenna, driveshaft, shifter linkage, Hi/Lo horns, fender data plate, headlight retainer rings, wiper nozzles and washer fluid bottle, battery tray and hold downs. I was not able to find the build sheet, however I have not removed the rear back seat to look.

I am sure I am missing other details. Message me with any questions.

$12,000 obo

EXTRA UPGRADES FOR SALE, OFFER TO BUYER FIRST:

If someone wants to put the side moldings back on, I have a complete set with a few extra/duplicate pieces (offer to buyer first, additional cost).

Additionally, I have an 8.75 rear housing with NEW Dr. Diff LBP axles with bearings (offer to buyer first, additional cost).

Also, B-Body backing plates and drums (offer to buyer first, additional cost).

car.3.jpg

car.6.jpg

floor.5.jpg

parts.1a.jpg

grill.1.jpg

parts.4.jpg

parts.3b.jpg

frame.2.jpg

heads.1.jpg

-
Back