1968 Dodge Polara 500 wagon 318, 727, 8 3/4
Front disc
Electronic ignition
Electric rear window works great
6 passenger wagon
Factory roof rack
15" steel wheels
727 was recently fully rebuilt earlier this year

318 was gone through with.. - new timing chain - rebuilt carb - new gaskets ... oil pan, intake, exhuast, valve cover, water pump gaskets, valve stem seals - new head gaskets - new fuel pump - new electronic distributor
New brake lines New brake pads, shoes, wheel cylinders New U joints New steel fuel line New sending unit in gas tank Working AM radio Lights, heater, wipers, signals, horn, all in working order
8' of cargo space in the rear when the back seat is folded down, you can fit full sheets of plywood inside with the tail gate shut and rear window up.
Very very solid, the floors still have factory green paint, the whole car is in great shape. Some rust in the drivers quarter. I have the rear pot metal piece for the drivers rear quarter and the chrome, just haven't gotten around to repairing it yet.
I have been daily driving it for 3 years. It always starts right away, it idles smoothly and quietly, it is a great driver, gets about 25 MPG, and your typical Mopar C body land yacht as you go down the highway.. it floats over the bumps.

IMG_5231.JPG

IMG_5232.JPG

IMG_5228.JPG

IMG_5230.JPG

IMG_5229.JPG

IMG_5235.JPG

IMG_5236.JPG

IMG_5239.JPG

IMG_5238.JPG

Nice to see you post Mike. BC car its entire life?
Hey Steve, yeah I'll try to post more often.. life is busy!

Yes as far as I know it's originally a BC car. It's had stickers in the window for parking passes over in Vancouver. I didn't get any info on it when I bought it. I've had it for a few years now, it wasn't running or driving when I got it. I went through the whole thing and have been daily driving it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back