1968 Gtx....

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
.....passenger side rear wheel well lip molding. I have the other 3 but that one is bad. I'm in West Plains, Mo at 65775. Tell me what you have.
Small Block

Don't know if I speak for the rest of the members but I'd like to see the GTX,I had one myself a long time ago.8)

.....passenger side rear wheel well lip molding. I have the other 3 but that one is bad. I'm in West Plains, Mo at 65775. Tell me what you have.
Small Block

You might contact Homecloned on here. He has a 68 or 69 GTX in parts. He may be able to help you.

I Showed You Mine Now You Gotta Show Me Yours,lol.

68 GTX-goldF.JPG

68 GTX-goldF.JPG

lol tell me about it my dad tells stories of what they did when kids. He scrapped a 69 plum crazy purple 440 GTX with an air grabber hood just cause he was tired of looking at it. a real GTX with a matching # 440 :violent1:

He also traded a 72 340 challenger for our P.O.S lawn mower. I almost cried when i heard that one

Dont get excited guys. This is a 68 Sattilite that i'm cloning into a GTX. This weekend i found a hood and the 68 inserts. The GTX grill emblem. Still need the grill. The rear GTX valance for the trunk complete with tailites. Looks like i also need the drivers side front wheel well trim. I also need the 150 mph speedo. I'm gona leave it a bench for now but i will pull the 383 and drop in a 440. I do need the "440" callouts that go in the inserts. It's an auto car with an 8.75 suregrip in it. I got it last year at MMW and have since been gathering the goods to make it happen. Not real heavy on the camera issue but in time i'll get it down. It's yellow with a black vinyl top. I also got a drivers side floor pan this weekend. I plan on doing this this winter. I hope the economy works with me. May take a couple of years.
Small Block

Bill, the complete grill, taillights and rear trunk panel were at MMW, must have been too much or the wrong $$ for you. The one guy wanted $300 for the grill and it wasn't near perfect.

My 68 GTX is shown in my garage cleaning thread... did you see it?

Here is a 69 Satellite in the yard I like to visit. There is also a 68 2 door, 69 4 door, and a 69 roadrunner. The roadrunner is junk car on top and roof fell in.

Coolest Junkyard Part 2 038.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back