-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tchris89

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1968 Plymouth Barracuda for sale. I purchased the car with full intention on restoring it but i no longer have the time that is needed to restore this car properly. It is a V8 318 Automatic on the column with bench seat. I believe the car to be original miles of 69,256 but unfortunately i have no documentation to prove that. As you can see by the pictures the car does need a full quarter panel on the passenger side. It appears that it was removed a few years ago and that's how i got the car. Basically what you see is what you get with this project. It does run and drive as it sits. It comes with a new gas tank and fuel line for the car. The tires on the car are like new. I have started and moved the car a few times. The floor pans and trunk pans appear to be very solid. This would make a great project for someone with the time. I could go on and on about the car. If you want more information or more pictures of the car please ask!!! Asking 6,500 O.B.O Car is located in Appleton, WI.

IMG_0970.JPG

IMG_0971.JPG

IMG_0967.JPG

IMG_0960.JPG

IMG_0961.JPG

IMG_0969.JPG

IMG_0963.JPG

IMG_0962.JPG

IMG_0945.JPG

IMG_0946.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.