any thing .......I like my abodys

Attachments

• 2010-07-14 21.42.48.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 2,489
  • 2010-08-07 10.00.04.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 2,668
  • 2010-08-05 21.34.55.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 3,087
I would trade you my 72 duster for it!! But thats alot nicer then my car lol I have always loved roadrunners uncle has two i just cant afford one ):

very nice .

Attachments

• o front.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 2,192
Dude, that runner is bad ***..why get rid of it?

Man wish I still had my 71 swinger cuz we would be tawkin.

I bought it for my wife .......she changed her mind. I am building a muscle motors 416 duster.I just traded and got a pro street. Dart 33x21.5 tires. And I need a rebuilt 440. I am doing a 70 swing as a Hemi orange driver. I as had a barracuda shipped from TX to Buffalo. No room for the bad *** rr

heres a couple pics, underthe hood is now finished, these are old pocs, everything braided from tank to carbs.

Attachments

• o engine.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 2,061
  • Optimized-trunk 1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 2,061
Good luck,both.To me,looks like a good heads up race!(Sorry,old school )

Open up a free photobucket account. Easiest way to share pictures.
thank.....i will have to look that up. that is one sweet car you have there . i have two one pro street i traded a demon for it two weeks ago (33"x21.5" tires) and a 6 banger for the daily driver. your car sits perfect

heres a couple pics, underthe hood is now finished, these are old pocs, everything braided from tank to carbs.
It was nice talking with you but I think I am going to pass. I have 4 other cars .....Two weeks a go I came home with a pro street car and I have eveything but a big block. I have a 67 Barracuda that I have to work on. I am still going over there to take more pictures. Thank you for looking

being a pro street car i take it everything works and has a title,,,would you maybe trade for a 70 dart swinger 318 car 8 3/4 with rallyes and the 340 scoops its a very nice driver new 1/4 only thing i dont like about the car is its white with blk bench which has been redone

being a pro street car i take it everything works and has a title,,,would you maybe trade for a 70 dart swinger 318 car 8 3/4 with rallyes and the 340 scoops its a very nice driver new 1/4 only thing i dont like about the car is its white with blk bench which has been redone

Yes the car is on the road with plates....and NY state title. This car has not seen the road since 2001.... can you send pictures .....I have two darts and I love bench seats
thank you Derek from Buffalo

ok ill try and get some in the morning not sure how to post on here but i know i can post them in members rides so ill do that tomorrow night

i still have the car....i would sell it cheep.....the fender tag said 383 4 speed road runner.....i want money for the nats...or trade....this is a project car

mopeman said:
do you still have the rr for sale ? how much cash?

$6500/ best offer....the best offer so far is a 500" all new never fired. I want a 440 from BIG AL's toy box. The 500" cost $7000.to build

moparderek said:
$6500/ best offer....the best offer so far is a 500" all new never fired. I want a 440 from BIG AL's toy box. The 500" cost $7000.to build
I AM GOING TO GET THE 500" BIG BLOCK.....THATS ALL I HAVE TO DO IS PUT IT IN black primer

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back