Status
Not open for further replies.

xLURKxDOGx

"An angel fat, at satan's feast"
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Contact seller
Nice condition, new rebuild kit. Looks like someone painted it aluminum. Asking 120+Shipping obo. Will have pics up tonight.

Thanks,

Jake

IMG_3698.JPG

IMG_3699.JPG

IMG_3700.JPG

IMG_3701.JPG

IMG_3702.JPG

IMG_3704.JPG

The odd thing is the B2 that would be feb 72 date code the way I have always understand it?
The part # is correct for 69, maybe a replacement carb or misstamped, any comment on this.

The odd thing is the B2 that would be feb 72 date code the way I have always understand it?
The part # is correct for 69, maybe a replacement carb or misstamped, any comment on this.
I have another one with the same numbers and is j2 , I'm not sure?

Jake

I am looking for the correct carb for 69 and would like the date code to be right but if it's a correct replacement carb might not matter, what is the other carb is it for sale?

It's not for sale. I'm using it on a 360 build. If I do end up selling it I'll keep you in mind.

Offers? It's possible this could be be a 72 model.

Jake

Last edited by a moderator:
i ran into the same thing and was told it's a correct carb but a later replacement but i won't swear that it's correct

Willing to trade for a nice 273 oil pan or good useable suspension parts, strut rod bushings, tierod ends, lca, uca bushings.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Jake,
You can't find that stuff in AZ?
I do have a complete K-Member w/steering box but I'm not sure I want to part with it, It is nice and I have had it for about 35 years stored inside heated, air conditioned building. Are you interested in the whole thing?
Brian

Jake,
You can't find that stuff in AZ?
I do have a complete K-Member w/steering box but I'm not sure I want to part with it, It is nice and I have had it for about 35 years stored inside heated, air conditioned building. Are you interested in the whole thing?
Brian

No, Im really just looking to trade and havent really looked around here. I have all the parts, just need to be rebuilt. I dont think i need the whole thing. I would like a k-frame for a 63 because i noticed when i was trying to put a sway bar on it had been hit or hit something. Do you happen to know what year?

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back