-
Status
Not open for further replies.

M1A1Tanker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello friends, I'd like to advise you of my Barn Find 1969 Barracuda Notchback I have for sale...I have it up on Ebay so please feel free to look it up. I'll be more than happy to share information and additional photos upon requests....so please do not hesitate to ask.

1969 Notchback Barracuda For Sale

Ashland, Ky.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Ba...f46b3b91f&item=271769123103&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Payment Methods Accepted: Cash in person, certified or bank check

100% complete, all original, unmolested, never wrecked, original factory paint, 84K mile, 1-owner Barracuda from an estate. Original owner passed away in 1992 and car sat in a Tennessee metal shed until 2014.

THE NEGATIVES: The car WILL NEED A COMPLETE RESTORATION, having been stored in a cheap metal shed, it has basically baked in an oven for 22 years...anything, AND I MEAN ANYTHING, made of rubber, vinyl or plastic will have to be replaced or restored, all of it is crispy...simple as that. Only rust on car is lower fenders, these areas are extremely small...maybe 12 inches square in total both sides...simple fix. The same for the quarters...very low and very small areas...again, super simple fix. Rear valance panel at corners...once again, not bad at all.

THE POSITIVE: Extremely straight body, rock solid floors, solid trunk, solid shock towers, all glass in good shape. Every piece of trim and molding is still on the car, bumpers not damaged. Other than the fact that it has been baked pretty good, THIS IS AN EXTREMELY SOLID "Barn Find" condition Barracuda.

Car was driven onto the trailer in May, 2014 when brought to Ashland, Engine "runs" and trans "works"....but neither is road-worthy at all.

I also have original Window Sticker, Dealer invoice, Chrysler Shipping Memorandum, bill of sale, the most recent 1992 title, owners manual in original folder and in Chrysler Corporation plastic, even original "Cold engine, Hot engine start" instruction card that hung on the dash. To my knowledge, the Broadcast sheet is still in the car...I have casually looked for it, but have not pulled the carpet out to search all of the floor for it. You may get to be the one to find it !!

Attachments

• IMG_2828.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,648
  • cuda1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,630
  • cuda3.jpg.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1,654
  • IMG_3510.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,641
  • IMG_3511.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,639
  • IMG_3509.jpg