-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheot59

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller

1969 Plymouth Barracuda, VIN: BH27P9B120003, NUMBERS MATCHING CAR 340 4bl,727 automatic transmission.
View attachment DSCN1693.jpg
If you are looking for a rare car to restore and if you are a MOPAR FAN,this is one to add to your collection. It does not need any metal panels, alloriginal body panels, rockers, floors and quarters, etc., except it has a 68front right fender. Only 125 340 convertibles were made, and of them only 91were automatics, do not know how many were floor shift and this colorcombination, gold with white/black interior.

HOW MANY NUMBERS MATCHING 340 BARRACUDA CONVERTIBLES ARE STILL AROUND?

I am asking 12,500 and you can see the car with more information at the craigslist ad for Columbus, Ohio.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4866585016.html

I am new to the Forum and hope to find a good home for this car.

I could be wrong, but I believe only 125 were "S" ragtops. This one is a 340 car, but not an "S", so there were probably quite a few more than 125 made. Cool car though and well worth the $$ in my opinion. Good luck with the sale.

If it is a 340 auto car (not an 'S'), his number is correct. There were 125 produced IIRC, and 91 of those were auto cars. I think for the 'S', the number is 83.

I don't have my white book in front of me though, so I might be off.

Thanks for the comments, the person I acquired the car from is supposed to be the second owner and purchased it in the 70's, told me that the center console was in it then, from the looks of it, it looks like factory installation for the bracket. I am not versed on these cars, but at least I have both options for the steering column that go with the car. I will register the car soon, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back