-
Status
Not open for further replies.

runner340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a clean drivers side door for a 1969 Fastback as identified by the knowledgeable people on this site. Thank you, I appreciate it. It has been inside clean and dry for the last 30 years. I had to move to a new storage location and it needs to go. It is rust free and dent free. The mirror is not original. It has the hole for a remote mirror, there is some body filler in this area. It was there when I bought it. I bought it to use and well, that project is long gone. Let me know if you need more information. $225.00 plus shipping (which I would expect to be pricey). I'm in the Niagara Falls, NY area if you want to pick it up.
Thanks for looking

013.jpg

014.jpg

Which area has body filler?
Look at the picture showing the inside of the door. The hole for the remote mirror control has body filler around the hole. It isn't a large area and I don't know what is underneath it. The door is exactly the way I bought many years ago.

Look at the picture showing the inside of the door. The hole for the remote mirror control has body filler around the hole. It isn't a large area and I don't know what is underneath it. The door is exactly the way I bought many years ago.
I need to talk to you about the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back