-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71FJ6demon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale (2) 1969 Barracudas. Cars are located in Tecumseh, MI. One is a great builder and one is a great parts car. Comes with many new and extra parts. See link below for pics. Both cars have clean titles. Here are the specs of each:

1ST CAR: This is the teal one. It's a great builder and a very solid car. It was originally a 318/auto, teal with a white interior. No motor but does come with a 904 trans. Although it has been partially disassembled, it comes with all the parts necessary to complete the car. It has a nice console, shifter, glass, trim (very nice), fender turn signals, three speed wiper system, etc. Power steering and manual brakes. I was going to put a late model hemi in it but I just have too much on my plate at this time. Yes it has the wrong hood and header panel but it comes with the correct ones and restorable grille surrounds. Some body work and priming has been completed on the left side of the car. The right side looks worse than it is (surface rust) and in one of the pics it shows where I cleaned a portion of the door off to reveal the clean metal. It also comes with the original passenger fender which is rust free and could easily be restored. It has had one floor patch on the drivers side rear (small) and was done with flat plate. I would use the same section out of the white car to redo it because it would have the factory ribs in place and look original if done right. One lower quarter needs attention as well but you can see from the pics it's a very, very solid car.

2ND CAR: This is the white one and is a parts car. More rust than I would take on considering the value but it's loaded with great parts. It's also a 318/auto car with an 8.75 REAR END! The passenger door is really nice and rust free as are the rear frame rails. It has bucket seats good glass (even the windshield but it's just oversprayed). Flip top gas gap, rear bumper guards,fold down rear seat, and V8 K-frame. Surprisingly, I poured a little gas down the car (which is just sitting on the intake) and it actually rumbled to life momentarily. That said, one could use the motor in the teal car if wanted. NEW PARTS INCLUDED: Over $1,150 worth! -Front Seat Foam -Teal Carpet Set -Stainless Fuel line -Stainless Brake Line Kit -Black Sun Visors -Quarter Panel skin -Stainless Gas Tank Straps USED PARTS INCLUDED: This a rough list, see pics for more details -Earlier barracuda grille assemblies -Many interior parts -Lots of trim, some in great shape, some needing a little repair -Extra Front Bucket Seat -Extra Fold Down Rear Seat -Two Front Header Panels, once was NOS before being sprayed white -1967-8 Hood inserts -2 Extra Hoods with turn signals -Bumpers -Several Metal Interior panel -Engine Parts and More!

*For dozens of Additional Pics, Click The Link Below: https://photos.app.goo.gl/dGf7GeYB8KzXQNkv7

THIS IS A PACKAGE DEAL! I will not separate parts or cars. Please respond here or PM me for more any questions and I promise to respond asap. Thanks!

20200624_160516.jpg

20200624_165151.jpg

20200624_165204.jpg

20200624_170924.jpg

20200624_155407.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back