Not open for further replies.

blewbyu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 97.7%
41   1   1
Contact seller
I have a situation where my son received some serious damage to his home from Hurricane Irma. He did not have flood insurance and because of this I am going to sell this unbelievable survivor Dart to help with rebuilding expenses to his home. I am not going to type a bunch of details but this is the most incredible car I have ever owned.

It is only got 42K on the odometer all original paint and interior with only a couple of stitching coming unraveled but do have in the box a new legendary cover. The original wood wheel looks NOS. Chrome on dash bezels look like new. These are the original bumpers also. I have build sheet and fender tag as seen along with original window sticker and title from original owner.. It is a 318, A/C, blows 39 degree's. Car is a White Hat special car. It does also have the factory original 5.5 rims. The motor has had a new timing chain put on and front control arm bushings replace. It drives like a new car.

Please PM me if you are really interested with your phone number and I will call you. We have a lot going on in clean up.

You will not be disappointed in this car as it needs nothing and everything works and looks like new and really is a car that needs to bee seen.

$23,500.00 Car Located in Florida

69 dart survivor.JPG

69 dart survivor 1.JPG

69 dart survivor 2.JPG

69 dart survivor 3.JPG

69 dart survivor 4.JPG

69 dart survivor 5.JPG

69 dart survivor 6.JPG

69 dart survivor 8.JPG

69 dart survivor 7.JPG

69 Dart Survivour 2 (1).jpg

69 Dart Survivour 1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, please get back to me with more detail info.
I want to see many more pictures. Trunk, interior shots, floors and etc. I wont waste your time.
THanks

Hi, please get back to me with more detail info.
I want to see many more pictures. Trunk, interior shots, floors and etc. I wont waste your time.
THanks

I see you just joined today, and I will send as many pics as you need. I just dont have time for any scammers. So If very interested PM me your number first and you will get as many pics as you need after we talk about the car.

getPart

Yes my understanding was A/C cars got the 5.5 wheels and big radiator and shroud for all A/C cars. I did not know about torsion bars

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back