-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartguy1969

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ive got a one year only rare 69 dart gts trunkpanel. its a supernice driver look at pics.
Send me a p.m. if interested.

Attachments

• MOPARTS 010.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 209
  • MOPARTS 009.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 205
  • MOPARTS 012.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 207
Does anyone have a picture or a real good discription of the fasteners that attach this panel to the trunk lid. I have a panel but can't seem to locate the correct type of clips or whatever to install it. Thanks

I call the number and it says it's disconnected and I received no response via email.

well with only 6 posts he is probably someone that puts a ad up and doesnt check on it very often is my guess... He missed the big note in the rules about phone #'s and email addresses anyways. Giving him the benefit of the doubt and left his ad instead of deleting it. Try to send him a personal message through the site like is supposed to happen. See if that works.

-RPM

Attachments

• Finish panel clip.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 150
  • Finish panel clip2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Finish panel clip3.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 131
This is the 3rd post of this same item, I think it started at $125 plus shipping, I couldn't get a response on any of them. Maybe should put on ebay!

Does anyone have a picture or a real good discription of the fasteners that attach this panel to the trunk lid. I have a panel but can't seem to locate the correct type of clips or whatever to install it. Thanks

I think that the fasteners on a 69 barracuda tailpanel are the same and if you do a search on e-bay or maybe inquire with I think its Metro? that repops the 69 Barracuda panel and they list a new hardware kit.
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back