-
Status
Not open for further replies.

paytonpl3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a rust free 69 Coronet RT for sale. It is not numbers matching but has the correct date code motor and tranny. It is a 69 440 with a hemi 4 speed and dana 60 rearend, with 354 gears. It also has a ram charger hood with box and new scoops.This car started out Gold in color, which not is being converted to B5 blue. It is a side scoop and a stripe delete, which I have the scoops and new emblems. The motor, tranny and rearend are installed in the car. All the frontend has been replace with new parts. This was a disc brake car which is now being updated with the newer disc brakes. New brake and fuel lines installed along with a new fuel tank and sending unit. The car has brand new 3in. TTI exhaust system including the tips. I have all new interior black in color, door panels, carpet, and seat covers. The rally dash is all brand new, gauges, bezels, dash pad, and wiring. It comes with a complete set of magnum 500 and BFG tires. The car comes with about everything to put it back together with. thing that are missing headliner, vinyl top, door seal, and trunk seals. All the body numbers match the serial number. basically this car needs painted on the outside and put back together. The only reason I am putting this up for sale is I have found another car I have wanted for along time. There is over 20,000 dollars invested in this car, I have 3000 alone in the dash. I know that there is stuff that I am forgetting but contact me if you are interested. The price is 13,500. for the car, no trades.

Attachments

• DSC03533.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 450
  • DSC03525.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 436
  • HPIM0291.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 437
  • DSC03547.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 444
Status
Not open for further replies.
-