-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norwegianmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My buddy just sendt me this one and wanted me to check the interest. I believe the car is in California:

This is an original 340 car, 4 speed. 8 3/4 rear axle. It now has a LOT of upgrades.
493 stroker motor, aluminum 4 speed, ported and polished bracket race heads, ultradyne .640 lift mechanical cam, Eagle full radiused stroker crank, Eagle H beam rods, 12.5:1 compression Ross lightweight pistons, fluidamper balancer, A.R.P. bolts and studs all throughout motor, modified oil passages, Smith Brothers custom pushrods, Milodon oiling system, MSD ignition distributor and digital controller etc. Holley Dominator carburetor, 1050 cfm all blueprinted and balanced motor, no leaks of any kind, runs GREAT.

4.30 rear limited slip "742" 3rd member with 10 spline large yoke, narrowed housing and shortened axle shafts out of a 70 Chrysler Imperial behemouth...cold resplined. Direct connection style big block K frame all welded and braced. Welded in subframe connectors, tied into the floor and into the rollbar supports also. New big block torsion bars etc. 3 inch rear Hemi springs moved into frame rails. 16 gallon fuel cell, battery in trunk, lightweight hi-torque mini starter, Crane roller rocker arms with Smith adjusters...not that gray colored stuff from Crane!

McCandless 2 inch headers, semi fenderwell, 3 inch exhaust with H pipe and 40 series Flowmasters. Mcleod street strip clutch and pressure plate 18 spline, Hemi 4 speed in an old factory race aluminum transmission case, with Liberty gears. This is made for racing and shifting fast, with no synchros. Also has early style ball type aluminum side cover, which I never have seen before. Hurst shifter with pistol grip shifter handle, bolt in type.

Body has a little place that needs patching on the drivers side rear 1/4 panel. 8 point rollbar, 4 1/2 inch bolt circle all around, rebuilt chassis ball joints, bushings all new, front disc brakes, Wilwood aluminum front disc brake calipers adjustable brake proportioning valve, also has a linelock to lock front brakes when staging. There is probably lots of thing I left out..

Interior is good no cracks, in dash pad, has black carpet, all new windshield and rear window seals. A good solid car waiting to be painted. Stock color is B-5 Blue. Body numbers match dash but I lost the fender tag. Not sure of the mileage, because changed the gauge panel out for a better one. Good glass and chrome too. No heater, but wipers and all the lights work fine.

$16,500. No trades.

IMG_15361.jpg

IMG_17871.jpg

IMG_22021.jpg

IMG_25081.jpg

IMG_26481.jpg

IMG_82451.jpg

IMG_89521.jpg

IMG_33771.jpg

IMG_46021.jpg

IMG_49761.jpg

Status