[SOLD] 1969 Dodge Dart GT Convertible-Reduced price

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Dodge Dart GT Convertible, original car with one repaint, original R6 red car with nice all original P6R red interior needing nothing but seat covers front and rear, 318 V8-Stamped LP27F9B151274, Torqueflite AT-Stamped LP27F9B151274, PS, remote driver's mirror, buckets and console, fender top blinker monitors, good and working power top, numbers match, unofficial numbers are 1,837 total Dart GT Convertibles made, 264 with 318, 232 with AT, Car is a good driver like it is, known problems are fuel gauge not working, some blisters on rockers between doors and rear wheel wells, very small bubbles on driver’s rear quarter, rust in front driver's fender bottom (see photos), and a whine in the rear end and needs a radio antenna. Transmission leaks, even though I have replaced the pan gasket, trunk lid will not hold itself up, even though I have placed the torque rods in the highest tension position. Looks like the car was tapped on the driver’s side rear of the trunk (small dent in trunk trim plate) and trunk has smaller gap on driver’s side than on pass. Side. The top boot looks nice and fits good, but it has a stitched place in it about 2” long. Car is not a rot bucket for sure because floors, trunk floor, bottom of rockers, doors and everything else are excellent, paint is decent, most trim is above average, car runs and drives good and does not smoke, takes about 4 good pumps on the accelerator after sitting, has an older style “cherry bomb” type muffler on it, so it is a little louder than it should be, but the rest of the exhaust system appears to be original. Could probably use regular maintenance items before long trips, as I have only taken it on short drives and to local cruise-ins. Has a new set of Maxxis 13” radials from Diamondback Classics. Other items I have replaced are the headlight switch, dimmer switch, headlights, driver’s side upper control arm and ball joint, and I also have a new plastic chrome locking strip for the trim at the base of the windshield. The only documentation I have on the car is the original owner’s manual. The car was bought new in Washington State. I bought it out of Missouri. I have no history on the car other than that. VIN for research purposes is LP27F9B151274. $19,900 OBO. I had put some "wiggle room" in my previous asking price, but maybe it was scaring people off, so I am putting a "no haggle" price on it this time, with a lot less, if any wiggle room.

69Dart070526.JPG

69Dart070527.JPG

69Dart070530.JPG

69Dart070531.JPG

69Dart070536.JPG

69Dart070537.JPG

69Dart070540.JPG

69Dart070541.JPG

69Dart070542.JPG

69Dart070518.JPG

Last edited:
Status