-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tleroy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale: Solid project or drive as is. The Dart had been off the road for a while when I bought it last year. New parts to get the Dart road worthy includes: Fuel Tank and Sending Unit, Brakes, Master Cylinder and some lines, Plugs, Wires and Points. Factory options includes, Power Brakes (now manual, Booster included), Power Steering, Air Conditioning and AM Radio. Originally came with a 273 (now 318), 904 automatic transmission. Not sure if it has a 7 1/4 or 8 1/4 rear, but per the build sheet it is a sure grip. This is a pretty well optioned based Swinger.

Solid floors and trunk. Some quarter and rocker rust, but AMD quarter skins and rockers are included with the car. Only the lower areas are rusted. Trunk extensions and wheel wells are solid. More pictures available.

Needs new exhaust (duals are there, but old) and carb could use a little work, but it runs good up and down the highway really nice. Feel free to ask questions that are not answered here. If the Dart doesn't sell before I can get it in the bodyshop, I'll have it painted, interior redone and sell it this summer. Asking $8000.00. The car is located in Northern Kentucky just 15 minutes from Downtown Cincinnati, OH. Clear Ohio title in my name.

1969 Dart Rgt.jpg

1969 Dart Redline Tires.jpg

1969 Dart Dash.jpg

1969 Dart Int Frt.jpg

Dart S Int.jpg

1969 Dart Eng 3.jpg

1969 Dart Spare.jpg

1969 Dart Rgt Qtr Rust 2.jpg

1969 Dart Lft Fdr.jpg

1969 Dart Lft Qtr Lower Rust.jpg

Last edited:
Status