-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Hood

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Contact seller
I have a 1969 Plymouth Val deck lid. This is the ONLY part I have. As far as I can tell, there does not seem to be any rust through areas on this panel. I am certain that there is some surface filler, but it is NOT made out of bondo. The key blank is missing but there are NO tears or dings around the keyhole. I would prefer someone to pick it up. However, I know that this is not always possible. If you arrange shipping, I will take it to the shipper of your choice and drop it off. If you shipper is not any further than 50 Miles, then I will not charge. If however, it is a further distance, email me and we can arrange. However, please realize that shipping will be at your expense. I am going to the Mopars at the Battle Ship in Mobile, Alabama. If anyone would like for me to bring it there, I can bring it with me free of charge. Let me know your decisions soon as I have it listed locally and reserve the right to stop ad early. I only accept Pay-pal. Please be sure that this is what you want as I will NOT accept returns.
Please PM me for details.

IMG00109[1].jpg

IMG00114[1].jpg

IMG00117[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back