Status
Not open for further replies.

Gear_Jammer

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey, new member...I'm currently in the market for a 1970 340 Duster, no show car, just a nice, rust free driver quality car, numbers matching or non numbers matching, something I can do a little work on if needed, prefer a black interior w/buckets and console, either manual or auto, no column shift!...Let me know what you have...Thanks, Ron

WOW!...I thought I'd get some responses by now, they must be rare! ...Either a '70 or '71 "H" code Duster, driver, no show!

I know you want a driver but just putting this out there.
1970 340 Duster auto numbers matching engine and build sheet
originally burt orange with black vinyl top and black stripes.
black bucket seat auto console on the floor. needs resto
very solid car needs rear lower quarters work, trunk drops and two other mall spots, both 2 x 3. i been collecting nice parts for this car for a few years.
I am starting to but all the parts on and in the car to get it ready for sale.
pricing it to sell no B/S 4800.00

Geez Dave that sounds like a really good deal. I'm car poor already.

I have one, my first new car. It got involved with the tide coming in; so;
rust free, 16 gauge flat in the trunk, back halved, tubbed, shortened dana spool, 4.88, coil overs, morrison 4 link, 10 point cage, 340, 1969, rebuilt 727 manual,mallory ignition, 7a. front masterpower discs. 2.02 heads, .234, .484 cam. New custom buckets, no back seat, legal nhra firewall to trunk.

In primer, still on jack stands. Haven't driven it since it was a normal car, in 1987.

I know you want a driver but just putting this out there.
1970 340 Duster auto numbers matching engine and build sheet
originally burt orange with black vinyl top and black stripes.
black bucket seat auto console on the floor. needs resto
very solid car needs rear lower quarters work, trunk drops and two other mall spots, both 2 x 3. i been collecting nice parts for this car for a few years.
I am starting to but all the parts on and in the car to get it ready for sale.
pricing it to sell no B/S 4800.00

Yes, could you please post some pics when it's up and running, it will be roadworthy, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back