-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69Dartconvt69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a 340 that was pulled from a 70 Duster, it was running good but starting to burn a little oil. Another 340 was built and this one was pulled when that one was done.

The block was cast on July 10, 1969 and was assembled on Sept. 18, 1969. The engine was the 173rd built in the Windsor, Ontario plant that day. This engine could be correct for a late production 69 Dart or Barracuda as those cars were built into late October because of the UAW Strike in the summer of 69.

The "X" heads were not original to this engine but added about 15 years ago. From what I was told the block was never bored before from the guy I got the Duster from. It has a not correct Edelbrock carb, correct dual point distributor, stock valve covers, intake and A-body oil filter adapter. There are no exhaust manifolds and still has the A-body pan on it.

Located in Fresno, CA. I'm asking $1,500 for it OBO. Local pickup preferred but could ship if you pay me to get a pallet and strap it on for you. Thanks

IMG_5608.jpg

IMG_5605.jpg

IMG_5609.jpg

IMG_5606.jpg

This is a 340 that was pulled from a 70 Duster, it was running good but starting to burn a little oil. Another 340 was built and this one was pulled when that one was done.

The block was cast on July 10, 1969 and was assembled on Sept. 18, 1969. The engine was the 173rd built in the Windsor, Ontario plant that day. This engine could be correct for a late production 69 Dart or Barracuda as those cars were built into late October because of the UAW Strike in the summer of 69.

The "X" heads were not original to this engine but added about 15 years ago. From what I was told the block was never bored before from the guy I got the Duster from. It has a not correct Edelbrock carb, correct dual point distributor, stock valve covers, intake and A-body oil filter adapter. There are no exhaust manifolds and still has the A-body pan on it.

Located in Fresno, CA. I'm asking $1,500 for it OBO. Local pickup preferred but could ship if you pay me to get a pallet and strap it on for you. Thanks
Do you still have this engine?

This post is 5 plus years old. As stated the last time the original Poster was on this site was 12/1/2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back