[Found!] 1970 340 Plymouth Valiant/Duster Over Flow Bottle

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyundai tiburon. Got mine as an aftermarket dorman replacement

downloadfile-101.jpg

downloadfile-72.jpg

downloadfile-99.jpg

Just contact Hyundai dealer and ordered up all the parts above. I will send you a pic of the completed project once I am done. Thanks again, very thoughtful of you. :thumbsup:

Thanks, an FYI, the reason I went w the replacement dorman tank is the cap brings the hose in from the side of the cap. Hyundai cap hose comes straight down from the top. You can prob eliminate the 1" riser I made for mount bracket and have the tank sit a little lower because of the way the hyundai cap is made.

Kim, it's an Engineered Cooling Products double 1" tube for a 71 up A body since I am using the right side exit water pump. I had to mod and rivet on brackets to make it fit my 67 rad support, drill and tap to move the overflow fitting to other side of the neck. It was not plug n play.

Last edited:
I got templates to make the flanges on it if using on a 67-69 A body. The hole in side of the neck is a pipe tap, then I just stuck a set screw in the other side of the neck.

I glued .125" 2024T3 aluminum brackets in place I fabbed up with JB weld, then drilled and riveted with solid aluminum aircraft rivets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back