-
Status
Not open for further replies.

superbyrd

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 1970 dodge charger 500 i may be in the mood to trade for another mopar. needs complete restoration, has typical rust in the usual places, running/driving,numbers matching, 383 2bbl/auto, factory a/c (all stuff there) buckets,console,had a luggage rack,p/s,p/b (drums) all new brakes,including lines and MC, just got the car, been out doing burnouts in the street with it. has fendertag, and clear/open KY title. don't know about build sheet, haven't looked. factory EV2 hemi orange car. i will take alot of pics for interested parties, but,tell me what you have in mind to trade, will probably save alot of time. here is a photobucket link to 40 pics: http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb102/superbyrd/70chargie2012/not really looking for a particular car, but, i am not a charger fan, so......... message me here. and again, NOT selling. trade only. thanks for looking.
001.jpg

i have a duster 318/727
i will delete these pics if i am invading your thread

Attachments

• d131.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,225
  • d208.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 1,234
  • fp39.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,248
Hey i have a 73 duster and a scamp they are both projects but i would love to get my hands on a charger. Would you like to triad my two projects for you one project? please send me a message and we can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back