[FOR SALE] 1970 Cuda for sale.......10,200 miles!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red63440

Olddawg
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have pulled this ad, it was placed as a favor but not to have the car or the seller bashed. Unlike those who have commented, I am not acting as a professional so I can not and will not argue either for nor against.

Last edited:
Is there a real broadcast sheet or just a photo copy?

What happened to the original fender tag?

The last time I saw it advertised it had a tag that was NOT an original. That is why I asked. ;-)

I am listing this for a close friend of mine, if you have any SERIOUS interest send me message and I will give you his contact info.

This is a 1970 Cuda, a two owner 440 six pack car with 10,200 original miles, matching numbers, never wrecked. Car was built with the Shaker Hood, Front rubber bumper, Spot lights, Auto console, Bucket seats, Black vinyl roof, Rally gauges, Rally wheels, Rocker Gills and AM radio.
Vin is BS23V0BXXXXXX, this is the real deal and has always ben cared for.
Asking price is $69,900.00.

View attachment 1715281842

Just to be absolutely sure were are talking about the same car though, the VIN I see on this broadcast sheet photo copy is BS23V0B159582 - does that match your friends car?

Yes it does, I just got off the phone with him and passed on your concern. He has owned the car since 90/95 and has never replaced the tag. His ex-wife took the folder with the build sheet and was asking a lot of money for it. He refused to pay her.

He may not know then?

This is not an original tag, someone was guessing;

159582 car ad with bogus tag.JPG

He may not have known then.

Who did he buy it from?

it sure looks to me to be restored(over-restored). It just seems odd to me that a well kept, 10k mile, never hit, car would need a rotisserie resto.

I have pulled this ad, it was placed as a favor but not to have the car or the seller bashed. Unlike those who have commented, I am not acting as a professional so I can not and will not argue either for nor against.

Agree,
Some of the participants on here act like they are mediating for the "Mopar Gods" in search of the Holly Grail of car blog sites, collecting or correcting whatever little crumb of information they can feast their beady little eyes on. Most of the time a moderator will step in and stop the B.S. (sorry, havnt had my coffee yet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back