[FOR SALE] 1970 Dart Swinger 340 exhaust system complete with shorty headers, stainless tips.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70SwingerGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
So as the title says, im selling my exhaust system from to back, complete with shorty headers, 2.25 pipes with H crossover, and stainless tips(long ones, not correct for 70 swinger). Nothing wrong with it, and it sounds great, Im just switching to long tube headers and a larger pipe diameter with year correct tips.
Price is CDN $800 for the whole system, or $500 just for the headers. I am in Saskatchewan Canada, so pickup is preferred . But..... if you want this shipped to you, complete assembly or just the headers, shipping charges will be exactly what it costs to ship, I wont make any money on shipping.
If you want this, I will work with you to try to get you the best price possible for purchase and shipping.
Thanks for looking.
EDIT: Oops, my bad, didnt attach pics, apologies :)

exhaust (1).jpg

exhaust (2).jpg

exhaust (3).jpg

exhaust (4).jpg

exhaust (5).jpg

Last edited:
Two things. First, you have to post pictures in a sale ad or the mods will delete it. Second, my neighbor is interested - who made all the parts?

Two things. First, you have to post pictures in a sale ad or the mods will delete it. Second, my neighbor is interested - who made all the parts?
Pics uploaded! As for brands of parts, I really have no idea, the shorty headers look like the ones TTI have on their site, but I cant be positive that they came from there. Tips could have come from anywhere, and same with the pipes and mufflers. Sorry I cant be more specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back