Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry8675309

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Technical Term????

This Horizontal brace is used for mounting the grille, and also contains the hood latch as well as the hood latch spring and it mounts in front of the Upper Radiator Support. I missed this years car show cause of this hard to find peice. Please help!

Technical Term????

This Horizontal brace is used for mounting the grille, and also contains the hood latch as well as the hood latch spring and it mounts in front of the Upper Radiator Support. I missed this years car show cause of this hard to find peice. Please help!
Have a very nice one with zero rust. $60 plus the ride.
attachment.php

I have a nice one from a 69 Dart. I believe that they are the same. It's still in the car with the release mechanism and safety latch and spring.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Technical Term????

I got that in '72 Scamp white, $25.00 and the one way ticket.

I'm a newby at this. I responded (perhaps), but I'll try this way : I have a white brace out of a '72 Scamp A body (like '67 body style). I'll take $25.00 and the one way ticket from Western Colo. ZIP 81403.

I really believe that the top support is different depending upon the grille the car used. The hood latches are VERY different

If I am correct the Duster/Scamp is different than the 70-72 Dart (and 71-72 Demon)
The 69 Dart would be different than the 70-72 because it had a different grille. 69 would work with 67-69 Dart I think.

When I am selling mine, I list them as 70-72 Dart only. I recently had one from a 72 Scamp and it was not the same as the 2 I have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back