-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fk5bird

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling a 1970 340 4 speed Dart with factory air have fender tag and build sheet car is matching numbers but is a project sell ing just yhe way I bought it it is a part car is B7 with B3 and B5 interior and that is done with all new legendary interior guy did things bck wards it is on a rotisorie and that goes with car it is in decent shape ut needs body work glass is out rear windo and windsheild have those doors are together and on car dash is in car with heater box motor is still together but missing manifolds valve covers carb and air cleaner they were all after market trans is together but missing shifter and linkage 8 3/4 rear but he kept center section have lots of pictures and can contact me for info has scooped hood no vynil top tinted glass quarters need some patches center trunk but have that piece doors are decent fenders are useable really had no intention to sell but in the process of buying new house and have way to many projects to move car is located in NY and will work with buyer asking 8500.00

Attachments

• DSCN5972.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 874
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back