-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70-duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I took off the entire front suspension on my 79,000 mile 1970 duster. It has original 10" front drum brakes. Prices are plus shipping. I am selling :
upper control arms......$35
lower control arms (no sway bar).....$25
strut rods......$40
V8 Kframe.........$100
spindles.....$50
Drum backing plates.....$25
Power steering box......$100 (still has the factory markings on it and is tight)
Steering linkage w/tie rods.........$35

Attachments

• arms.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 440
  • lower control arms.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 411
  • kframe.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 418
  • .JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 412
  • linkage.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 401
  • power steering.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 400
  • power steering 2.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 413
  • strut rods.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 401
I have a question, i have a 74 dart 225/6, everything looks the same except of course for the K member. How in the world did you get those sway bars out? I have been trying to replace all the bushings on ours for the last year, but between short of funds and not being able to figure how to get those darn sway bars out so that I could replace the rubber on them, I am only about half way down. The other problem is that I can't seem to get the darn thing at the right height. The rebuilt side so far is still far to low and when I raise it up with the adjuster on the lower control arm, then I can't get the darn alignment to come into the right area, and it wants to eat tires. I had a 67 an remember the front being high enough that the emergency bumpers on the control arms NEVER bottomed out, and that is what I am having. I have replaced they twice and they go really quick. Reference material would be GREATLY appreciated. Take care and hope that you and yours have a wonderful Christmas, and a Safe New Years.
Thank you for any assistance you can send my way.
Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back