-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1970b5

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Runs and drives. Needs work. Do as little or as much as you feel you need. Will answer all questions honestly and can email pics of anything you want. $5000.00 Thanks Greg
In the Westfield area of North Central Pa.

is it a 4 speed car and what is the original color?my buddy is looking for the one he sold many years ago here in pa.thanks,mike.

is it a 4 speed car and what is the original color?my buddy is looking for the one he sold many years ago here in pa.thanks,mike.

it is a four speed car, and red is the color

o.p. good luck with the sale

intrested. have sent pm, and looking to pick this car up tommorow

guess who bought it?????????????????????????????ME .LOL YES! I FEEL LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE, AND GOING TO GET IT TONIGHT. I LOVE MY WIFE, SHE IS SO UNDERSTANDING..................AND SHE IS AT WORK AND DOES NOT EVEN KNOW THAT SHE IS TAKING A 1200 MILE ROAD TRIP ON SUCH SHORT NOTICE.LOL

i beleive in karma. i had to sell a 340 4 speed car that i recently bough a few months ago, to help out family, and now it is returned to me, by 1970b5 giving me such a awesome deal on a gem in disguise. thank you

guess who bought it?????????????????????????????ME .LOL YES! I FEEL LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE, AND GOING TO GET IT TONIGHT. I LOVE MY WIFE, SHE IS SO UNDERSTANDING..................AND SHE IS AT WORK AND DOES NOT EVEN KNOW THAT SHE IS TAKING A 1200 MILE ROAD TRIP ON SUCH SHORT NOTICE.LOL

i beleive in karma. i had to sell a 340 4 speed car that i recently bough a few months ago, to help out family, and now it is returned to me, by 1970b5 giving me such a awesome deal on a gem in disguise. thank you

The Duster Gods are smiling on you! Congrats!! Post some pictures!!!

well, he sent me about 200 pics of the car, but i do not know how to paste them from my yahoomail

leaving here at 11:30, wish me luck on another long road trip. but this time i am more prepared.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back