Status
Not open for further replies.

70duste

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a friends car he bought a few years ago and started to restore the car,
car is disassembled at this time but he has all the parts and extra parts for it.
YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT HIM FOR ALL THE DETAILS
CAR IS LOCATED IN WISC.
1971 PLYMOUTH Duster 340
auto trans
83/4 rear
green with green interior and rally dash,
sharktooth grille
body has rust ,lower quarters fenders,trunk floor[was cut for fuel cell] now removed
has complete interior with new seat covers,head liner,carpet, He has a ton of parts for this car like,orginal 340 an extra 340,doors,other panels and engine parts and alot of new parts as well.
car was a running when he got it but had been sitting for years by po.
he is not computer savvy thats why im posting this for him,
you can contact me and ill give you his number to call him
please if your not interested or have the money to buy it ,please dont waste mine or his time, thanks

price is $9000.00 but he is willing to make a deal, everything goes with car including extra parts.
he dont want to sell parts so dont ask . thanks

IMG_2021-05-03_11-58-17.jpg
IMG_2021-05-03_11-58-03.jpg
IMG_2021-05-03_12-03-30.jpg
IMG_2021-05-03_11-58-32.jpg

IMG_2021-05-03_11-58-17.jpg
IMG_2021-05-03_11-58-32.jpg
IMG_2021-05-03_12-03-30.jpg

IMG_2021-05-03_12-03-10.jpg

price drop to 8k
this car has the original 340 engine/block plus another 340 with13:1 pistons that runs. tons of parts go with the car...

Adding current high rez photos of the current state of affairs for the car would help attract more potential interest.
Photos of the entire car - front to back - side to side --- interior and all of the underside and under hood + trunk.
A close up high rez photo of the fender tag and build sheet along with a full accounting of all the parts that come with the car and a list of what is missing that a potential buyer must provide.

What is the condition of all the relevant major systems of the car ? I. E. the drivetrain, the electrical, the interior gauges, the grill, the mirror (s), the glass, the doors, the trunk, the gas tank, etc., etc., etc.?

Taking a little time to organize and present this info. will attract potential buyers.

GLWS.

Adding current high rez photos of the current state of affairs for the car would help attract more potential interest.
Photos of the entire car - front to back - side to side --- interior and all of the underside and under hood + trunk.
A close up high rez photo of the fender tag and build sheet along with a full accounting of all the parts that come with the car and a list of what is missing that a potential buyer must provide.

What is the condition of all the relevant major systems of the car ? I. E. the drivetrain, the electrical, the interior gauges, the grill, the mirror (s), the glass, the doors, the trunk, the gas tank, etc., etc., etc.?

Taking a little time to organize and present this info. will attract potential buyers.

GLWS.
I totally understand your reply, but this is a friends car he bought a few years ago it was a running driving car, he took it apart and life took his time up, so he sent me the pics of what he took of car, the car is 2 hours away from me.and the parts are packed in a storage building also, he can tell you about the car,i dont know alot about it.
if it was mine i would list everything like you asked , he just dont have the time i guess to go through all the parts to list everything.
he still has a flip phone if that tells you anything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back