1971 Dart/Demon grille for your '72 Dart/Demon grille! (NC or TN)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DusterKrazy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a '72 Dart grille with bezels. I have a '71 in nice shape with bezels. Can't really spare any funds to ship right now and don't want it broken. Iam located near Wilkes County, NC. Hopefully I can find what I'm looking for not to far away. Send me a pm here for details.

The grille is in very good shape. Please do not send me messages trying to sell one.

hey dustercrazy!. hope you find one. ill keep my eye out also for ya!. let me know how the car is comming along.lol

hey dustercrazy!. hope you find one. ill keep my eye out also for ya!. let me know how the car is comming along.lol

Hey!

Hope all is well. If you run across one give me a shout! I have not done much to the Demon since my car accident a couple of months back. I have gathered a few of the needed parts though. Gotta start somewhere! lol

Hey DusterKrazy. It turns out I have a 72 grille in the garage. I have a 70 Swinger and want to replace the grille, lets talk. Chicago is my location. I can ship this if you can ship. If you are interested I can get some pics and e mail them. I can tell you this grille is complete and in near perfect shape. What would one of these grilles be without issues though and there is just one. The center mounting tab has about one inch of the tab cracked off on the end. I was just going to use a small pice of metal and extend where this one mounts to and just drill a new hole but I do have the broken piece as well. All the others are intact. good bezels and lenses on turn signals are clear. I have had this one for awhile and was just thinking about listing it for trade as I want a 70/71 grille. Let me know??
Chas.

Hey DusterKrazy. It turns out I have a 72 grille in the garage. I have a 70 Swinger and want to replace the grille, lets talk. Chicago is my location. I can ship this if you can ship. If you are interested I can get some pics and e mail them. I can tell you this grille is complete and in near perfect shape. What would one of these grilles be without issues though and there is just one. The center mounting tab has about one inch of the tab cracked off on the end. I was just going to use a small pice of metal and extend where this one mounts to and just drill a new hole but I do have the broken piece as well. All the others are intact. good bezels and lenses on turn signals are clear. I have had this one for awhile and was just thinking about listing it for trade as I want a 70/71 grille. Let me know??
Chas.

I am waiting on a reply from another member. If that doesn't work out, I will give you a shout.
Thanks

I too have one if the other trades don't work out. I will even pay shipping both ways. It'd not 100% perfect if I remember correctly but it's darn nice. I can have pics on Sat.

This is killing me, i need a decent grille for my car and have a stout 72 grille just hanging on the garage wall, ughhhhh!!!!!!

Attachments

• new car pics 015.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 304
Got a near perfect 72 grill and would rather a 70-71 style for my car. Headlight bezels arent great but the main grill is perfect. No cracks or breaks. Let me know if you dont get a deal done. Iam out of s.e massachussets. Iam sure shipping on greyhound would be resonable.
Let me know
Thank you
Mike

Pm me I need a passenger headlight bezel if anyone know were I can get one. For my 1971 demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back