Status
Not open for further replies.

j061093409

1970 Dart Swinger 340 Reg
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
parting out a 1971 demon, 318 v8 4 speed car. this listing for a friend.
selling complete bucket seat interior, door panels headliner.
the seats are original but have a non-original pattern. they are in good condition to use as is. asking $850
complete 8 3/4 rear, open with 2.76 gears? complete with springs, u-bolts, shock plates asking $900

complete 4 speed set-up. bellhousing, tranny hump, linkage pedals, driveshaft, etc . asking $850

car will be parted out and all smaller stuff sold after large items sold.

he wants to keep front end, 318 motor and radiator

he is negotiable if you help take parts of car

860416-8434 and I will answer questions

Attachments

• IMG_1715 seats reduced.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 924
  • IMG_1716 rear view reduced.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 897
  • IMG_1717.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 951
Is he interested in selling the whole car? -- less the items he wants to keep -- 318, radiator, and front end?

Depending on the price I would be interested in the whole rest of the car as a package since the other items wouldn't need to be removed and shipped. I would pick up as whole roller less the items he wants to keep.

he would be willing to sell the whole car. please note needs floors and body has bondo

he is looking in the $2400 range for the car. he wants to get the motor out before winter but wants to keep drivable until then

Can you email more pics or post more pics of the car? Floors, interior, trunk, underside, rust areas, etc etc etc..

these are the only photos I took a week ago,

to me this is a parts car! floors and trunk are toast this is a factory 318 stick car that has been put thru hell in my opinion

it has a lot of good parts for a Demon owner or to a dismantler that has time and storage for parts

fenders are saveable, bumper cores, 4 speed setup, seats with used interior parts and the 8 3.4 rear with shock plates, shackles, etc

part this car out after he keeps the 318, LCA ,sway bar and radiator

money to be made here

So will it even be a roller to get it on a trailer?? Doesn't sound like like it if he wants to keep the LCA's....

if someone has a sway bar and LCA's to give him at the time of sale - it will stay a roller!!

furniture dolly strapped to k-member with a full deck trailer would still keep it a roller

I just talked to the owner of the car. I went and looked at the car. The prices Joel has here are not correct. He wants 3500.00 for the car. If you like you can pm me

what would you like to get for the bucket seats just bought a 71 demon need seats let me know please. im in new jersey will drive... its me ERIC joel help me get a set please!!!
the seats are out of a 72 satellite.b body seats. I have the same ones. not for sale though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back