-
Status
Not open for further replies.

plum71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 DODGE DEMON SIZZLER. FRAME OFF RESTORATION 1990. ORIGINALLY A 318 CU.IN. V8. ORIGINAL OWNER AND GARAGED CAR, REPOWERED IN 2000 WITH A .030 OVER 1971 440 CU.IN. SIX PACK STREET/STRIP ENGINE. 727 TQ FLITE W/10 IN. CONTINENTAL TORQUE CONVERTER 3200 RPM STALL. EDELBROCK PERFORMER CYCLINDER HEADS PREPARED AND FLOWED BY HUGHES ENGINES. CRANE GOLD ROLLER ROCKERS 1:6 RATIO. SHAFTS, SPACERS AND SHIMS SUPPLIED BY HUGHES ENGINES. MOPAR PURPLE SHAFT .284in./.284in BY .484in. WITH 108 DEGREES OF LOBE SEPARATION. K.BLACK 10:1 C.R. PISTONS. FORGED STEEL CRANK SHAFT .010in. UNDER. BOTTOM END BALANCED AND CRYOGENICALLY TREATED. ARP FASTENERS UPPER AND LOWER. INTERNAL ENGINE BLOCK CASTING DEBURRED, POLISHED AND STRESS RELIEVED. TTI 2in. EXHAUST HEADERS WITH BLACK CERAMIC HEAT SHIELD COATING. 3in. COLLECTORS W/3in. EXHAUST SYSTEM. DANA 60 POWER-LOC 4:10 RATIO W/35 SPLINED AXLES ALLNEW SUSPENSION COMPONENTS, SUPER STOCK LEAFS. WELDED SUB-FRAME CONNECTORS. FRONT DISKS AND REAR DRUM BRAKES W/LARGE 5 BOLT PATTERN ON 1/2in. STUDS. WELD PROSTAR WHEELS, 2 SETS(REAR) 15in.X10in. (1) SET OF MOUNTED MICKY THOMPSON DRAG SLICKS (28in.X10in.) 1 SET OF HOOSIERS D.O.Ts FRONT AND REAR. INCLUDED IN THE SALE; ONE OPEN CAR TANDEM AXLE TRAILER W/DUAL ELECTRIC BRAKES. IF INTERESTED THERE ARE MANY MORE ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED. NO TRADES. PLEASE CONTACT BY PHONE OR EMAIL.

Contact info:
Larry Larson
Ph# 503-492-6169
Email: [email protected]

Price for this package car with trailer $ 19,500 or consider an offer please give a call for additional questions or inquiries a lot more details and information available for serious buyers not looking for any trades thank you.

PICT00002.jpg

scan0001.jpg

PICT00001.jpg

PICT000003.jpg

PICT0000003.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

PICT0011.jpg

scan0002.jpg

He is located in the NW Oregon area, or at least his area code on the phone number is. I know someone will ask.

I have a question; Every run the car and what ET did it run?

Chuck

Wow, think I got a chubby. Badass ride.... :D
Best of luck with the sale!

Now that's SWEEET! and not a bad asking price. You certainly couldn't come close to rebuilding this caliber of a car for that kind of money.

He is located in the NW Oregon area, or at least his area code on the phone number is. I know someone will ask.

I have a question; Every run the car and what ET did it run?

Chuck

ANS. 122MPH @11:00 sec. IN 1/4 MILE

One word to identify this car. AWESOME! I wonder how they did a frame off resto though?

That is one sweet Demon. I cant see anything about it I dont like!!!!! Good luck with the sale!!

oh If I had the money, it would be home. Hmmmm,maybe I should really try to sell my 37 Chevy coupe street rod and get this car. Mine is worth at least 20k. Heck I would take it without the engine but everything else! Ok gonna work on selling my rod.....

A killer looking Demon,plus the trailer.... what a deal. Any pics of the trailer by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back