1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
its time my pride and joy and i part ways!!! i have found new love in my 09 rt challenger and 59 edsel ranger.

up for grabs is my STOCK, almost fully restored to original condition, 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger. this is an EARLY MODEL DART!!! CALIFORNIA car its whole life!!!
-stock 225 slant six engine. it was rebuilt about a year and a half ago at a shop in San Diego CA.
-stock 904 tranny. also rebuilt at the same time as engine.
-engine was repianted using the same colors as it came from the factory.
-brand new carpet
-brand new vinyl seats. has a small tear at the seems under the back rest. you cant even tell till you move the back of the seat.
-brand new headliner.
-brand new Die Hard Gold battery
-new BFG tires, with less then 200miles on them
-new radiator hoses
-VIPER car alarm with 2way pager and 2mile range
-aftermarket stereo, with 12"sub in the trunk. the original was stolen before i purcahsed the car.
-front end has brand spanking new bearings and bushings
i also have brand new spark plugs i will install for the new owner!!!!

now, the bads:
-brake master cylinder is going out.
-need new weather stripping
-the paint is a macco paintjob. could be better. but its not the worst. its not show quality paint by any means!!!! but it still looks pretty darn good.
-temp gauge doesnt work
-the origanl gas cap was stolen at my work last year. now has a locking cap for a late model dart. still works tho.

i do have the origianl head rests for the car. they are not in great condition. just stained and dirty. i will include them, and clean them up for the new owner.
the car just looked better with out them.

i am asking $9,000
i have pleeeeeenty of pictures. if you would like more, please pm me!!! i will also have more pictures up in 24hrs or so.
and if you would like to talk, please pm for my number!!! i am more then happy to answer any and every question you have or think of.

there is also video of the car on youtube, as well as a driving video. ***the video shows the car with a flowmaster. the flowmaster has been taken off and replaced with the stock muffler!!!*****

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JAA5WBQnOw"]YouTube - 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger Prt.1 (FOR SALE)[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QOsB_AMVY0"]YouTube - 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger Drive Prt.2 (FOR SALE)[/ame]

b7ed5561.jpg

dart_carshow007.jpg

dart_carshow013.jpg

dart_carshow014.jpg

dart_carshow016.jpg

dart_carshow012.jpg

dart_carshow008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back