-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopars4life

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am offering my Demon up for sale after 22 years of ownership. I bought it from the original owners son. It was a special order car. I wanted to do this car up but life has been too busy. Have a lot of documentation on it. It's got some real desirable options. It's a 318 car with a lot of options you would find on the 340 cars. It's a hemi orange car with factory tail stripe and black vinyl top. Factory buckets with the console shift. It has the upgraded interior (black and silver) and woodgrain trim on the door panels. It is an a/c car and has power steering and manual disk brakes. I have a lot of parts that will go with the car. It also is a factory rallye suspension car - rallye wheels and 340 suspension (sway bar and six leaf springs). It needs mostly body work. The interior will need some work but some panels are much better than average. It is currently torn down with the interior partially apart and the front body panels off of it. The passenger inner fender is off the car. It needs quarters, extensions, patch at the bottom of the trunk floor, a tail panel and some roof cowl and inner fender work. The drivers rocker will need a patch. Floors and frame are good on the car.
I have better doors and fenders to go with the car. I also have a decent hood and an extra roof skin and the whole front subframe with drivers rocker from another a body that will go with the sale.
The pics of the car don't show it's current torn down state. No low ball offers will be responded to. I will only sell the car to someone who plans to restore it. I am asking $3k for it. Have current pics of it. I am located in Northern VA.

Mopar Man

Attachments

• P8040540.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,378
  • P8040547.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,373
  • P8040546.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,310
  • P4230014.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,328
  • P4260025.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,309
  • P8020533.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,151
  • P8040541.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,189
Forgot to note, for those that care - it's a numbers matching drivetrain and many parts in the drivetrain had had work done to them over the years. I have the fendertag, buildsheet and buyers order -a ton of documentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back