-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1971B7340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
You may have seen the photos of my 1971 Duster 340 that I posted under General Discussion. I have been thinking about putting it up for sale or possible trade. I am going to the Turkey Run in Daytona Beach Florida and plan to have the car there and whatever I take it is usually for sale. Anyway the Duster came from the original owner and I still have the Original title he signed and it is even in the envelope it was mailed out in. Also I have the Original Window Sticker and the Build Sheet. The car had spent all of it's life here in Ga. where it was purchased New in November 1970 - by the way I have the dealership sales paperwork as well. The car is B7 Blue with B7 Blue interior, matching #'s engine and transmission, and the car is a true rust free car. Almost everything is new on the car and it drives great. Look at my other posts for pictures of the car. I am asking $23,500 and may consider some trades.
If calling, please no calls after 8 PM Eastern Time. I will answer email as quickly as I can.

Thread for pictures:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=26308&referrerid=4883

Thank you,
Mike
770-893-8881

send me your email address and I will send you some pictures. Also you can see some more pictures by looking at my other posts. I only have a few other posts to look at.

Mike
[email protected]

Going to the Turkey Run in Daytona Beach Florida? My 71 Duster 340 will be there and the price is now $21,500. This is a very nice matching number car.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back