-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69GT

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
Due to lack of storage space I am reluctantly selling my 1971 Duster Twister. It is EV2 in color. Originally a 318 2 bbl it now has a four barrel on it and it also has headers and electronic ignition added. I do have the original 2 bbl intake and carb that go with the car. It has a 904 transmission and manual steering/brakes. The car was repainted at some point in the past and still looks pretty good but it does have some spots starting to bubble on the rockers and a spot on top of the passenger quarter near the corner of the trunk lid. It has the original vinyl top but there is bubbling under it so I bought a new vinyl top that goes with the car. It has the sharktooth grill that is in pretty good shape (does have a couple of chips in it) and the spare tire well has had a replacement bottom welded in. The windshield isn't cracked but it does have some air bubbles in the glass. It has custom seat covers, an aftermarket stereo radio and a go-wing (with correct style support brackets) installed. I have the original AM radio that also goes with the car. I have more pictures available. Asking $21,750 but will consider reasonably close offers.

PA220001.JPG

PA220005.JPG

PA220012.JPG

PA220022.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back