-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamapk

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i am selling a 1971 Plymouth scamp with a slant six ( super six) 225ci. Runs good mostly rust free. Only rust is lower rear quarter panel behind rear wheel. Upgraded front drum brakes to disc. Also upgraded all wheels to LBP 4.5 X 5. New tires and wheels . All suspension bushing and all brake components front and rear are new. Including all new e-brake cables. New clutch. All these have less then 500 miles on them. Upgraded to lithium Iron battery instead of lead acid. New LED headlights with white halo rings. New tail light and front turn signal lenses. New fuel pump, carburetor, and exhaust. Speedometer has a broken needle. Driver door sags from worn bushing, but I have the new replacement hinge. It just needs to be installed new carpet. Front bucket seats are out of a more modern car. Not sure what car as they were already in the car when I bought it. Car is registered in Alabama and I do have a registration. I do not have a title though because the state of Alabama will not issue a replacement title on cars this old. They say a title is not required on a car this old. I am not looking to do any trades. I am asking $7000.00.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-