Status
Not open for further replies.

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
i have a running 6 cylinder and trans up for sale its in a project car that we got for my son..the motor runs and drives trans has a leak looks like its around the dip stick tube...motor has the 1 barr. holley carb...for someone that knows how to work on this its a good runner for me i have no idea of the 6 stuff .200.00 for everything

also have everything for a/c on this car would love for it to go to someone that could use it instead of junking let me know what you need as far as a/c

we have 1 bench seat with arm rest has a few cuts but in great shape for the year white in color 50.00

gonna try to post pics

also have a set of small bolt patt. rally wheels for sale i dont have the bands or center caps just the wheels have some rust in spots but good shape to be sitting from 2002 until last sat. 150.00

may be wiling to deal on some 400 (b motor) parts... let me know if you think price is to high pm me your price we may can work, dont want to junk this stuff if possibl..

im in north carolina, or you can call me and i can send a pic from my phone thanks for the ad mike

252-904-9447 cell

also have the factory radi thats in the car great shape full of antif right now
have the jack ***. thanks

come on guys make me some offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back