Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossrammed340

Basin street Blue survivor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a beautiful Tuscon Arizona 72 Demon rolling body for sale. I imported if from AZ into Ontario Canada after going to look at in person many years ago its a perfect car to build. You won't have to spend lots of $$$$ replacing rusted out floors, rocker panels inner fenders etc this body is super rust free and never been hit hard anywhere. The floors are mint, rocker panels inner fenders, front frame rails mint. Driver side quarter panel and trunk floor extensions mint as is almost all the body is. The fellow who blasted the car with baking soda said it was the cleanest body he has ever seen. The car was primed in DP-40 epoxy primer to prevent flash rusting. All the body stampings match never had panels replaced on this body. I have the original mint fender tag, 2 original build sheets which match the V.I.N. The original door V.I.N and dash V.I.N. its a real 340 4-spd car with 3.55 8.75 Sure grip rear end, manual 10 " drum brakes all around, manual steering , full tinted glass. TX9 Formal Black paint, White bucket seat interior , A88 int decore pkge , White side and tail light panel stripes, V21 hood performance treatment, J54 sport hood scoop. Comes with 2 hoods, 2 trunk lids , mint replacement front lower valance panel, original drivers side door, replacement passenger side door, both bumpers. Pass side quarter panel should be replaced due to damage early in its life. I have a full N.O.S panel to replace it. Drivers side door skin has a large dent i have a N.O.S panel to replace it. Trunk floor spare tire area has pin holes from water sitting like most do. I have a mint used panel to replace it. i have to 2 bumpers, all the tinted glass minus the wind shield, the bucket seats and tracks, rear bench seat. I love the V3 folding sunroof option so i had the roof modified with a OE sunroof frame. I have a 100 % complete folding sunroof assembly with a N.O.S Golde chrome sunroof handle which is 100 % original as installed by ASC when they were taken off the assemble line and sent there for the sunroof installation. Im only selling to buy a big block 4-spd 71 B-body otherwise id keep it and finish it. My price is firm at $ 7500.00 US dollars. You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner genuine H code 4-spd Demon with this colour combination and options. PM me if your interested. Car must be picked up with a full bed trailer or tilt bed as car is mounted to a wheeled dolly.

My new 2016 Flame Red Powerwagon pictures 072.jpg

My new 2016 Flame Red Powerwagon pictures 073.jpg

My new 2016 Flame Red Powerwagon pictures 073.jpg

My new 2016 Flame Red Powerwagon pictures 075.jpg

My new 2016 Flame Red Powerwagon pictures 076.jpg

My new 2016 Flame Red Powerwagon pictures 078.jpg

My new 2016 Flame Red Powerwagon pictures 082.jpg

do you have the build sheet? how bout PICTURES of the vin #, fender tag and build sheet.

Look I know it's a headache, but you will get a LOT more positive responses if you pull that thing outta there and get some really good pictures. Just a friendly suggestion.

The car is buried in parts i have lots of pictures of it when it came out of the body shop when it was freshly primed in DP-40. I can send pics of fender tag, door V.I.N decal and the 2 build sheets to anyone who wants to see them via there email.

I love the V3 folding sunroof option so i had the roof modified with a OE sunroof frame. I have a 100 % complete folding sunroof assembly with a N.O.S Golde chrome sunroof handle which is 100 % original as installed by ASC when they were taken off the assemble line and sent there for the sunroof installation.

View attachment 1715524218

View attachment 1715524219

View attachment 1715524220

View attachment 1715524221

View attachment 1715524229

View attachment 1715524231

View attachment 1715524233

So, the sunroof has already been installed? CRAP!

Read through your ad a couple of times. Rolling body... could you clarify if any drive train parts come with it?
Rear end, transmission, control arms, torsion bars, drive shaft? Looked like a complete car when it arrived.

Glenn

I have a beautiful Tuscon Arizona 72 Demon rolling body for sale. I imported if from AZ into Ontario Canada after going to look at in person many years ago its a perfect car to build. You won't have to spend lots of $$$$ replacing rusted out floors, rocker panels inner fenders etc this body is super rust free and never been hit hard anywhere. The floors are mint, rocker panels inner fenders, front frame rails mint. Driver side quarter panel and trunk floor extensions mint as is almost all the body is. The fellow who blasted the car with baking soda said it was the cleanest body he has ever seen. The car was primed in DP-40 epoxy primer to prevent flash rusting. All the body stampings match never had panels replaced on this body. I have the original mint fender tag, 2 original build sheets which match the V.I.N. The original door V.I.N and dash V.I.N. its a real 340 4-spd car with 3.55 8.75 Sure grip rear end, manual 10 " drum brakes all around, manual steering , full tinted glass. TX9 Formal Black paint, White bucket seat interior , A88 int decore pkge , White side and tail light panel stripes, V21 hood performance treatment, J54 sport hood scoop. Comes with 2 hoods, 2 trunk lids , mint replacement front lower valance panel, original drivers side door, replacement passenger side door, both bumpers. Pass side quarter panel should be replaced due to damage early in its life. I have a full N.O.S panel to replace it. Drivers side door skin has a large dent i have a N.O.S panel to replace it. Trunk floor spare tire area has pin holes from water sitting like most do. I have a mint used panel to replace it. i have to 2 bumpers, all the tinted glass minus the wind shield, the bucket seats and tracks, rear bench seat. I love the V3 folding sunroof option so i had the roof modified with a OE sunroof frame. I have a 100 % complete folding sunroof assembly with a N.O.S Golde chrome sunroof handle which is 100 % original as installed by ASC when they were taken off the assemble line and sent there for the sunroof installation. Im only selling to buy a big block 4-spd 71 B-body otherwise id keep it and finish it. My price is firm at $ 7500.00 US dollars. You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner genuine H code 4-spd Demon with this colour combination and options. PM me if your interested. Car must be picked up with a full bed trailer or tilt bed as car is mounted to a wheeled dolly.

View attachment 1715524218

View attachment 1715524219

View attachment 1715524220

View attachment 1715524221

View attachment 1715524229

View attachment 1715524231

View attachment 1715524233

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back