-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiredgeorgia

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my 1972 duster.I have owned the car for 5 years and was restored prior to that.This is an original "EV2"car with a strong,dependable 318 equipped with headers,edelbrock intake and 1406 carb.also new front tires,Kenwood stereo and receipts from the last 5 years.Clear title and original build sheet.Odometer shows 34,000 miles.Only reason for selling is to make room for my recently acquired 72 cuda ! Can't drive them both ! Asking 16k(nego).For more info PLEASE feel free to PM me at any time !

IMG_0404(1).JPG

IMG_0405(1).JPG

IMG_0406.JPG

IMG_0407.JPG

IMG_0408.JPG

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0411.JPG

IMG_0414(1).JPG

IMG_0425(2).JPG

Sent you a PM, also any water leaking after washing or if in the rain?

Sent you a PM, also any water leaking after washing or if in the rain?
side windows have a small amount of leakage.never in the rain or driven on wet roads.i assume new seals in doors would eliminate that problem.sorry for the late reply. i work for the phone company and have been dealing with hurricane florance issues !

side windows have a small amount of leakage.never in the rain or driven on wet roads.i assume new seals in doors would eliminate that problem.sorry for the late reply. i work for the phone company and have been dealing with hurricane florance issues !
never recieved your pm !! idk !

Technically I guess you did as we then communicated via texts. You sent me those extra pictures I asked for lol. Also I'm gonna go a different way. Thanks for the extra pics ad good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back