-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimmoson

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am offering a 1972 Plymouth Scamp with the original 318 v-8 and 727 trans. Power steering, power brakes and air conditioning. It has about 88,000 on the odometer. It runs and drives. The body color is green and it originally had a green vinyl top. The body is fair, needing a right rear quarter and some rust around the bottom corners of the rear window. Interior is fair with an almost perfect rear seat. Front seat has 1 tear in it. Tires are like almost new. Minimal rust in rear trunk. Has a brand new gas tank and sending unit. The car is almost completely there. It has most of the trim in good condition. I was going to start this project but realized I was really not going to have the time to do it the way it should be done and gotta clear up space for a boat. It is located in Southern New Jersey. I am only asking 1,700.00 for this. Need it gone. By the way i do have the title and original build sheet for it. The fender tag is also there. If pics didn't come out good I can send more upon request.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,039
I'm basically an idiot with a computer. Lol! Can't seem to post pics correctly. If you need pics just send me a pm with an address or number and I can send them that way.

Hi I am defiantly interested in the scamp, hows the underside frame trunk. I would just have to find a way to get It home. thanks mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back