-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparbud66

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
First I will say that I did not put this car together but would continue on it if I weren't knee deep in my 66 satellite project. This is a very solid 1973 dodge Dart Swinger. It was a 6 cylinder, PS, PDB, AT car. It now has a 75 truck 360 and a 904 transmission in it. It is a running and driving car but it does need some work. It was originally tan but was painted once in blue and then recently flat black. Check out the photos. The wheel opening mouldings have never been off the car until I removed one to view the lip. It's like new and reveals the original color underneath. There is some perforation in the spare tire area but the rest of the car is very nice. Pics will show the torsion bar area, q/p extension area, fender bottom, inner fenderwell and top of the passenger fender. All real nice. The carb appears new as well as numerous components under the hood. It has an aluminum radiator and a brand new driveshaft. The 6 cyl. rearend is still under the car. The rear suspension will need to be redone. The engine is solidly mounted to the /6 K member but a V8 K member, lower control arms and torsion bars come with the car. The seats are out of some GM model of the same era. I have the original bench seat (rough), steering wheel, 4 steel wheels and wheel covers. I have most of the chrome but I believe there are some pieces are missing. There is also a new set of headers but the guy told me that they only fit a non PS car. Car also has new dual exhaust. It has a new Hurst shifter mounted in an older Barracuda console, and new gauges. Hood is rough, I don't like that scoop at all. There is a go wing on the back. The wheels...well you decide. All in all, a great project car. also included are a new carpet (in box), a new dash pad cap (even though pad itself is good) and a new dual snorkel hood scoop. It is located in the Buffalo, NY area. $5500 or reasonable offer. clear NY title

Attachments

• dart 020.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 573
  • dart 014.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 499
  • dart 022.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 526
  • dart 010.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 512
  • dart 009.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 507
  • dart 004.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 519
  • dart 006.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 506
  • dart 024.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 539
I hope this is allowed, adding additional pictures for my ad. If not, I won't do it again!

Attachments

• dart 019.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 507
  • dart 012.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 515
  • dart 011.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 490
  • dart 018.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 492
  • dart 016.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 512
  • dart 015.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 505
Ok folks, I'm sweetening the deal. I just picked up a set of Mancini Racing heavy duty rear springs (new) that will go with the car as well as a nice driver quality rear bumper. $5000. May consider partial swap for big block top end parts.

Attachments

• bumper 001.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 304
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back